- 8 Ft Long Cable
- Works like a toggle bolt in soil
- Driven into the ground (with no holes, no digging and no concrete), providing a safe and environmentally sensitive installation
- An upward pull on the anchor tendon rotates the Duckbill into a perpendicular "anchor lock" position in undisturbed soil
- Results in superb holding capacities
- A very effective, lightweight and economical solution to any anchoring application, large or small
- A favorite for our arborist customers, great for anchoring and supporting trees
- Working Load Limit (WLL) shown indicates holding power in normal soil
- Breaking Strength shown indicates the maximum tensile strength of the included wire rope
* Capacities shown apply only to normal soil conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.